It doesn't matter if you're a politician, a business owner, or an expert in your field - if you're giving an on-camera interview, you want to make a memorable and lasting impression.
Here are 3 tips to help you shine!
1. If you're standing, plant your feet about hip distance apart and stay there. Moving around is really going to piss off whoever is running the camera.
2. If they give you a chair and it swivels, ask for another one. The last thing you want is to look like you're 12 years old by swiveling in your chair. If they can't switch chairs, don't swivel.
3. Whatever you do, don't touch your hair. It makes you look flighty.
1. Rehearse out loud
2. Speak with enthusiasm and/or passion
3. Gesture - it will help you to remember what you want to say, and the audience will remember more of what you tell them.
Have questions or want more tips? Email me at [email protected]