Didn't get the promotion you wanted? Here is a list of possible reasons why:
1. You made the mistake of thinking you were the only one being considered for the promotion.
2. You decided to show up and wing it. "Winging it" is never a strategy.
3. You didn't make enough eye contact. Or worse, you made too much eye contact and creeped the interviewer out.
4. Your answers to their interview questions were boring and unremarkable.
5. You talked about your past accomplishments, but didn't speak to the value you could provide in this new position.
6. Your body language gave away the nervousness and anxiety you were trying to hide.
7. Your handshake was weak or it was wet from holding the chilled glass of water they offered you.
8. You weren't dressed for the position you want to hold.
I have an excellent track record helping people land their dream jobs because they learn how to walk in prepared, confident, and ready for their interviews. Let's work together!
You have to make...