You may want to save this! A good presentation will help you build visibility, trust, and eventually turn your audience into clients, voters, or land you that promotion.
Here are some tips to ace your speech:
1. Go in with the right mindset. Confidence equates to certainty in the minds of others, and people pay for certainty.
2. Stay out of monotone. If you use a monotone voice, people will be checking their emails under the tables instead of listening to you.
3. Practice your speech beforehand.
4. Know your material well enough to be able to look down at your notes, pull a few keywords and be able to talk about them. This requires that you practice your speech.
5. Make eye contact. It draws the audience in. But don't hold any one person hostage with the eyes. They'll start avoiding your gaze.
The points listed above are just a few of MANY. But if you only had time to choose a few, this list is a great start.
Have any questions? Email me at [email protected]